Features and Benefits:
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete
- Services both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems
- 95% recovery efficiency
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- 1/4 Color VGA display and on board printer
- Made in the USA
The AC1234-6 was the first commercially available machine to fully meet the SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C. The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
• Services both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
• Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
• 95% recovery efficiency
• Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
• System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
• Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
• Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
• Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
• Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
• Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
• Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
• 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
• On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
• Operating voltage - 103-127V, 60Hz AC
• 100mm, EN837-1 pressure gauges
• Alpha-numeric keypad with service function keys
• 1.5 cfm dual stage vacuum pump1/3 hp hermetic compressor
• 22 lb. ASME internal storage tank
• USB, SD, and RJ45 I/O ports
• 8 ft. SAE J2888 service hoses with 1234YF high and low side system couplers
• Meets all requirements of SAE J2843
- Additional Information
Short Description 1234YF ACS Recovering, Recycling and Recharging Machine Brand Robinair